Testing popular products

17:34

Hello!
This month I decided to test some face&hair care products, which have been truly popular the past half a year. I have heard a lot about these and been really interesting in trying on all of them. Some of the products I found indeed useful, but unfortunately, was disappointed with the others. This is my first post on a such topic, so I hope you will like it here.


Invisible bobbles 
 I first saw these bobbles on Youtube, but I had no idea where to find them here in Klaipeda. After a while I noticed my friend using some pink ones. Of course, I took a chance to try them and immeadiately fell in love. I went to the "Cascada" store and paid for the black bobbles. As both of us wanted some various kinds, we exchanged a little bit. What I like about these rubbers is that they don't leave trails on the hair. For example: if your hair are straight and you take a ponytail, after you take off a bobble, you will see no changes. Also, if you even tighten the ponytail so hard, you won't have a headache at any occasion. The design is really cute and there are a lot of different colours to choose from. The price, I think, is available for everyone as well. 3 bobbles - 5 euro.

 "EOS" lip balm   
I always dreamed about getting "EOS" lip balm. I always adored its pastel colours and cute packaging. For mine I chose sky blue with a flavour of sweet mint. Oh, my god, I am in love with mint! When you open it, you see a light yellow half egg and smell the amazing fragrance. After applying it on the lips  you experience some coldness and delicious flavour in your mouth. Even if it sounds ridiculously, it is real. I promise. However, I don't find it comfortable to use as I heard feedback before. Also, it doesn't  moisturize enough and doesn't stay on your lips for long. It can save your lips from burning as it has SPF15 formula and is 100% organic. The price is not very high, just 8.50 euro, but I think, it is not worth this money. Will I buy the new one? Definitely not. 

Tangle Teezer
This small attractive comb I received for Christmas. No. Lie. It isn't exactly the one I got, but my favourite. The thing is I was given 4 Tangle Teezers at once. Sounds funny, right? My friends and family members thought it is a really adorable and needed stuff for me. I was completely shocked. It wasn't a problem, because this comb became my helper number one. It perfectly combs out the hair and doesn't pull them out too much. It is tiny and easy, so it fits even in the smallest bag. The styling also looks lovely and suggested colours are bright and fancy. You will have to pay a little bit higher than for usual comb, 8-15 euro (depending on which design and colour you choose), but I definitely recommend buying it for every single girl.

"Garnier" Micellar Cleansing water
I suppose there are no people in this world who haven't heard about this product. Every single blogger or vlogger has been advertising this product. Shelves in the shops have been filled with this Micellar Cleansing water when it first appeared. I made up my mind to get it after I saw a positive feedback in Airida's (Coco Airida) review. I wasn't disappointed. It completely removes make-up, cleanses the whole face, soothes the skin and reduces greasy luster. Also, perfectly fits those who has oily or combined skin (I'm not sure about the other types). Actually, I am indeed satisfied with this purchase.

So that is everything I wanted to talk with you today. I hope you found some useful information for yourself. Thanks for reading!
In addition, do you use any of these products? What's your opinion about them? Please leave your comments down below, if you liked or didn't like this post. Also, let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions for further posts or if you want, this rubric to stay in my blog.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Loved your post, girl! We kinda share the same opinion about eos lip balm. They're quite popular but I'm not sure why tho. Anyway, keep going I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karolina! Such comments inspire me not to stop and keep working:)

      Delete
  2. I liked your post and all things i want to buy a long time ago, but i always postpone that for a later time. :) You write good, keep going! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your comment! I recommend you buying all of these things except the eos lip balm.. but of course, everyone has its own opinion. :) anyway, I have just read some posts from your blog (I was really curiuos if you have one) and seriously fell in love, xx (yeah, I understand in lithuanian as well)

      Delete
  3. Useful post! Keep it going :))

    www.juodaplunksna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puikus įrašas! Man taip pat labai patinka tas Garnier micelinis vanduo, nors žymiai pigesnis už Bioderma, tačiau puikiai atlieka savo darbą. Labai gražus blog'as, nuo šiol seku :)

    Mano blog'as: astadek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete