Wishlist #1

15:15


First days of autumn have come and I started thinking about the things I would like to purchase during this period. Everything here is from various areas so hope you will not be bored!

Без названия #1
  • White colour "Nike Air Huarache". I thought they are too weird at first, but when I damaged one of the last pair of my Nikes, I decided that this variant is not so bad. I like the design they are made and the structure is a little bit different from the earlier released. Anyway, they are quite expensive, so I am not sure I can get them this season, but I will try my best to merit these ones. 
  • "iPhone 6". At the moment I am using iPhone 4S and actually it has been 4 years now since I got it.. pretty long time for me as I was used to change my mobile every or every second year. My birthday is in several weeks time so my biggest wish is to get a new one. One and the only one I would like to receive is "iPhone". Do not think I am too pampered, just my parents can afford it. 
  • Black "Michael Kors" purse. It is like my goal to change the purse every year at Christmas time, but I always start looking for a new one in the middle of autumn. I was having the red "Mango"  this year and my passion came on "MK" one for the following. If you have any guesses where can I find such one, please write in the comments.
  • "VOSS" natural Norway water & Black water "blk.". Funny, right? Actually, I have heard a lot about these bottles and they are quite popular these days. I am going to order them on "assorti" and try. I believe it is just a bottle of usual water, but as the sources say it is super good for your health and I am excited to check each of them out. 
  • "Yankee" candle. It is something that has an astonishing scent. There is plenty of various colours depending on which smell you are interested in. I am planning to move house this November so it would be a great purchase for me. The candle is enough big to serve for a longer time as the price is not the lowest.
  • "Bean Boozled" candies. If you did not hear about those sweets, then you definitely lagged behind life. "Bean Boozled" challenge is one of the most popular rubric on Youtube of all time. People all over the world are enjoying trying these sweet and not candies. There are two candies, one is sweet and another is with a taste of something nasty so if you are playing with a friend, one of you will be happy and the other a little bit disgusted. 
  • Photo mug. For a long time already, I want to make a photo mug. Cup with a photo of mine. It seems so easy, but unfortunately things just do no happen as they should.
  • New cosmetics. I am a makeup maniac. I simply love testing new foundation, powder, mascara, blush, bronzer.. on my face, eyes and lashes. Usually I sit down in front of a window, turn on Youtube, take a mirror and try to recreate the youtubers' looks. They all seem so perfect on the other screen's side. I am not able to make something so beautiful and creative. Eventually I came to the conclusion that my hands grow from an asshole. I guess that is the best explanation. 
How your wishlist looks like this fall? What do you, guys, want to get during a three month period of autumn? I am sure I will enjoy reading your comments and maybe will find something useful for myself as well.

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That MK purse is beautiful! Love your post!

    Check out my blog: http://betarup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! I am following your blog as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I love Yankee Candles for winter. They always smell so nice <3

    Kia | Traviness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post, Viktorija!

    http://cocoairida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, I love your wishlist! I'd love to get that mug and some new makeup products! Well, I always ask for those things every other day, not just for Autumn haha <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete