REVIEW: "alkmene" face cream & anti-spot pad

14:07

Every girl wants to be beautiful, but sometimes spots, irritations, blackheads make us feel uncomfortable, less attractive. I am one of these. Since my first spot appeared I have tried  tons of different products and today I am ready to show you 2 of them, which actually help me.
FACE CREAM with australian tea tree oil. The package says: produced in Germany, made for sensitive and problematic skin. Full of vitamin B5 and tea tree oil. The cream maintains the needed amount of moisture and does not allow the spots to appear. It does not leave greasy luster and the skin looks smoother and fresher.
My opinion: For my greasy T-zone and dry on the cheeks skin, this cream is something amazing! It is pretty liquid so it is easy to apply and spread the mass on your face. Because of the light consistancy, skin quickly absorbs the cream with definitely no greasy luster. Also, it covers redness and small irritations. Even the smell is quite specific, my mom told something medicinal is "inside" for sure. However, the spots still show up. Of course, I predicted this before buying. 9/10, just because of the smell, which stays for longer than 10 minutes.
ANTI-SPOT PAD with australian tea tree oil. The package says: produced in Germany, completed with tea tree oil. Helps to obviate spots and redness, avoid new spots appearing. Use daily 2 times a day by applying on the problematic areas.
My opinion: Spherical shape makes it very comfortable to use, so you do not miss any of the product. The ball is quite icy, which makes its touching feel really cool. During the day the spot becomes noticeably smaller. When I apply the product onto the irritated area, where the spot may arise, later I see no pimple and no redness. One more advantage is its colourless and immediate absorption, so no matter where you are or what you are doing, you still can care about your skin. 9/10, -1 point, cause of the smell, which is the same to the higher described. 

I hope this post was useful for you. Take care of your skin and wish you less new pimples, xo!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I haven't heard this brand before, but these products (especially anti spot pad) sound good.

    Ela BellaWorld

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend you trying these :)

      Delete
  2. I've never saw this face cream but you made it sounds so good! I'll have to try it haha

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..where could I buy the cream?

    ReplyDelete