Palanga // Expressing feelings

17:59

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one" - Dr. Seuss

2015.08.22 | 14:29 - 22:51 

I cannot explain why this day was so special. It seems to me like I have lived and smiled every single moment. Maybe that is because I met an old childhood friend and we spent a day enjoying ourselves or is it cause I finally took my camera out and did some great photos? No. The first one is definitely better. Destination: Palanga. Favourite tourist destination. A lot of cafes, beach resort, several historical attractions, museums, amusement park, SPA centres. Everything what a good day needs. Our plan began with visiting one of the local restaurants "Floros simfonija" and having some snack. Then we walked through the main street "Basanavičius" and headed to the biggest park to take a photoshoot. After that it was time for some games. In desire of winning a toy we spent two hours playing and bothering about each other's success. No money, no toys. In the evening we finally got near the sea to fix the breathtaking view and enjoy the sunset. Our day in Palanga should have been finished with eating a pita from "Bistro" cafe which was absolutely amazing. Eventually we decided to have some extra ice-cream and.. we nearly got home late.

2 girls who have not seen each other for ages finally met and unfortunately, the day is not as long as they would like it to be. 2 girls did not have enough time to tell each other the accumulated news during the lost time. Walking past the buildings every single person was staring at them. Laugh, screams, jokes and even cries everyone could hear that day. 5 guys from different companies asked them to take a photo together and of course neither of the girls could disagree. Sitting in the bar the girls could finally tell each other their problems and happenings from life with friends or family, tell more about the travellings they have been to. 2 girls could just enjoy each other and keep in mind every single moment of that day which was finished watching the breathtaking sunset. 
 This post is dedicated to me, the older me. Maybe after a year, 5 years or even longer. One day I want to open this post, read it and smile. I want a teardrop run from my eye when I remember this incredible day. I promise to keep it in my mind, but if something happens, I want to find this and recall the memories.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. So cozy post, it was really lovely to read that, because I was in Palanga some days agoo too! And pic with food is really good - now I want to eat. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) yeah, the food was absolutely deliciuos and everytime I watch at that pic, I get really hungry.. xx

      Delete
  2. Taip skaniai atrodo ;))

    www.aurra.lt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ne tik skaniai atrodo, bet ir buvo labai skanu! :)

      Delete