What's in my Makeup bag? // Beauty

14:20

Hello! Today I am finally ready to write a new post here in my blog. As you can see from the heading, I am going to tell you what is inside my makeup bag. Straight away I would like to prevent questions and say that I do not use all these products as every day makeup routine.


My makeup bag is from "Aliexpress" store. It is China's online shopping centre where you can find a lot of useful and good quality stuff. I like everything about this cosmetician. It is enough big to keep all my cosmetics inside. The quality is great although it does not have a brand or something like that. If you are interested, I can give you a link in the comments below.

BRUSHES
"Real Techniques" powder brush // "Mary Kay" foundation brush // "Urban Decay" blush brush // "Urban Decay" medium eyebrow brush // "Urban Decay" lip brush ||| Each brush makes its job indeed well. I have nothing bad to say. The only thing is that I use the last one ("Urban Decay" lip brush) not for lips, but for applying and spreading the concealer on my face.

FACE
Beauty blender | Actually I have not used this one yet. It is summer time so I try to use as less cosmetics as I can // "Manhattan" cover stick | Everytime I buy a new cover stick, because I still have not found the perfect one. Most of what I have tried, were quite good, but anyway I had no desire to buy them again. This one is not an exception // "Gosh" CC cream Illuminating foundation | I love it! It does not cover imperfections, but it aligns the skin complexion, hides redness and reduces greasy luster. I am sure I will buy the second one, but just a darker tone // "Catrice" concealer | Green - red spots. Red - circles under the eyes. Shades of brown - imperfections. It is not something that I adore, but it does his job indeed great. However when it finishes, I will try something new as well // Mirror | I believe we all know why this thing is needed in our lives.

EYES
 "Maybelline" the Colossal Volum express Mascara | My absolute favourite! It makes my lashes longer, adds volume and they still look natural. An amazing purchase for a such price // "Essence" eyeliner pen | This pen was bought for me to learn how to apply the eyeliner. Even after months of trying I still cannot draw the straight and "breathtaking" line. // "Catrice" eye brow pencil | It became the second pencil that I tested and absolutely my favourite. I am not sure how to explain, but it makes his operations great // "Maybelline" Fit me! powder | Mineral pressed powder. I really think it is useless stuff in my bag. It is not fresh as the instruction says and it makes my skin look super unnatural. It matches my complexion, but does not help or stay long during the day.

LIP BALMS
"Baby lips" lip balms | 2 flavours: mint and cherry. Both of them are my favourites. One gives nice  moisturizing and the second a little sweet pink colour to your lips // "EOS" lip balm | Click here to read more. I have already written a review on this product // "Čistaya liniya" lip balm | Bought it several weeks ago during my trip to Russia and was very satisfied. Great moisturizing process and stays on the lips for a long time if you do not eat of course // "Nivea" Pearly Shine lip balm | Both moisturizer and lipstick. It gives lips some pastel shades of pink and softness // "Essence" red lipstick | tone. Bright and nude. Stays long // Faberlic lipstick "Your Nova"| In fact I have only used it for 2 or 3 times and it was nearly a year ago, so I do not know really what to say. Just remember that I did not like it.

So this is it. Everything what I wanted to talk with you today. If you have any questions about the products or suggestions for further posts, please leave them in the comment below. Also, what do you think about the blogpost? I am free to all your compliments and criticism. Oh, and would you like to see and hear more about my trip to Russia this summer? See you next time!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Mėlyna kempinėlė ne Beauty Blender - tai jos analogas. Man asmeniškai šita forma per kieta makiažo pagrindui ar kreminei pudrai dengti ant veido. Iš analogų geriau lašo formos kempinėlės, jos gerokai minkštesnės.

    http://geleta-kosmetine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ačiū už Tavo komentarą. Dabar žinosiu. :)

      Delete
  2. Patiko!

    http://betarup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puikus įrašas! Ir pati daug tokių pačių daiktų turiu savo kosmetinėje. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have so many lip balms :) I'm curious about Gosh CC Cream... I believe they sell it here so I might go and check it out :) Thanks for stopping by and following (just followed back) :) Have a great day! xx Maja
    ❤ http://majasmuffin.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Labai patinka kosmetinė, labai įdomus blogas tad prisidėjau prie sekamų :) Laukiu daugiau naujų ir įdomių įrašų :)

    www.aurra.lt

    ReplyDelete