Too much information // TAG

17:08

1. What are you wearing?
At first I was going to add a photo here, but I got home, put on my pajamas and by the moment of writing this post I was too lazy to find a camera and take some photos of my outfit. Sorry!

2. Ever been love?
Currently I am now.

3. Ever had a terrible breakout?
I was once dating a guy, my classmate and we have been socializing for three months, but out breakup was soft and easy, so that I am really happy for that.

4. How tall are you?
I am so short, just 160cm..

5. How much do you weight?
Usually, girls try to avoid this question, but I see nothing wrong and here is my answer. I gain weight a little bit in the past few weeks, so at the moment I am 52-53kg, but I am trying my best to lose some.

6. Any tattoos?
I am just 16 right now and it is too early for me to have a tattoo. However, I am planning to have two or three later and below you can see some pictures of what I am thinking about.

7. Any piercings?
If ears can be included, then yes. Nose, eyebrows, lips, navel or anything else.. It is just disgusting for me.
Am I the only one who does not see beauty in these?!
8. OTP?
Definitely Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler. Just look at how perfect they are together! Two beauties. Two perfections. Two successful individuals.

9. Favourite TV show?
I cannot choose one, so I will emphasize five.
Grey's Anatomy // Grimm // Gossip Girl // The 100 // The Secret Circle
10. Favourite bands?
I guess that it is Little Mix. Four sympathetic ladies with powerful voices and desire to create.

11. Someone you miss?
 I suppose it would be right to say that people who mean a lot in our lives do not disappear. They might be far away travelling, gone for studying abroad or anything else, but they are always keeping in touch with us.

12. Favourite song?
One more time I cannot elect the most favourite...

13. How old are you?
I am 16 years old.

14. Zodiac sign?
Libra.

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Sense of humor, faithfulness, honesty and understanding.

16. Favourite quote?
"There is no limit to perfection."

17. Favourite actor/actress?
I think I do not have such. I cannot negotiate I watch a lot of TV shows and movies sometimes, but I am not able to select the only favourite. In my opinion every actor/actress copes great with his/her role in a certain show.

18. Favourite colour?
Black.

19. Loud music or soft?
No doubt, loud.

20. Where do you go when you are sad?
Most of the time I try to hide my feelings inside, but when I am on the edge of falling, I usually go to the bedroom, turn on some lyrical songs full of the unforgettable memories, lay down face to the pillow, listen and cry. That helps. Checked hundred times by me.

21. How long does it take to shower?
Probably about 30-45 minutes at weekends when there is a lot of time to think or sing and less than 15 minutes on week days when the most important is to leave the shower cleaned and feeling fresh.

22. How long does it take to get ready in the moment?
From 50 to 70 minutes in the morning preparing to school and nearly 120 minutes at weekends before hanging out with some friends.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
No, as long as I remember.

24. Something that attracts in meeting people?
Openness in communication and appearance.

25. Something that does not attract in meeting people?
Arrogance and show off.

26. Reasons for starting writing?
I am not going to think 30 reasons now just to answer this question nicely. First of all I wanted to improve my English skills and I suppose that is everything you need to know.

27. Any fears?
Mosquitos // Spiders // Snakes // Frogs // Bees // Darkness, do not judge me..
28. Last thing that made you cry?
Relationships.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
September 25th. My birthday. To Mom and Dad.

30. Last book you read?
31. The book you are currently reading?
30. "The Notebook" by Nicholas Sparks // 31. "Girl Online" by Zoe Sugg in russian & "Brother&Sister" by Joanna Trollope in english

32. Last show you watched to?
Supernatural // Episode 1 Season 6
33. Last person you talked to?
My sister. She came into my room to ask if I want a cup of tea or coffee.

34. The relationships between you and the last texted person?
Ma girl. Ma sunshine. Ma everything. ♥

35. Favourite food? Favourite sweet?
 Why am I that kind of person who cannot choose something one?!
Frozen yoghurt, NOT ice-cream // Sushi // Pancakes // Pizza // Donuts
36. Place you want to visit?
At first I was ready to list my TOP 5 places to visit, but the only thought that blew in my mind was New York. Perhaps, the place I would like to visit the most.
"Manhattan" main street // Times Square // The Statue of Liberty // Empire State Building // "Manhattan" bridge
37. Last place you were?
Moscow, Russia. Together with my sister we were travelling there this summer to explore this enormous city and to see its greatest exhibitions and views. Also, I would like to mention that all the photos below were taken by me.
"Moscow-City" Moscow International Business center // Planetarium museum // State History museum & Moscow Kremlin - Red Square // City from the high
38. Do you have a crush?
Yes.

39. Last time you kissed someone?
On September 25th.

40. Last time you were insulted?
Happily, I do not remember , so I can come to a conclusion that was a long time ago.

41. What instruments do you play?
I do not play any instruments.

42. Favourite piece of jewelry?
My parents presented me a ring as a gift for New Year 2015 and actually, that is the only jewelry I
have been wearing non-stop during the past year.

43. Last sport you played?
Volleyball at P.E lesson at school.

44. Last song you sang?
Our physics teacher was having a good mood one day, so instead of learning new rules and formulas we were singing, all class together.  Unfortunately, only russians will understand the meaning of lyrics.

45. Last time you hang out with somebody?
Today with ma best friend. Shopping and all these girly stuff. ♥


BIG thank you for reading! You guys, just cannot imagine how fun it was to answer all these questions. It made me think a little and maybe know myself a bit better. Hope you enjoyed this post and as always I am waiting for your comments! See you next time!





You Might Also Like

1 comments